Groningen | MT | HBO | 40 hours
Will you go to great heights with us?
Do you know the construction world and do you feel right at home?
Do you also have knowledge of sales and marketing processes and strong leadership qualities?
Then this is the job for you!
What will you do as a commercial manager?
As a commercial manager you are responsible for the implementation and further development of our company policy. Your focus is on vision development, growth strategies, optimizing our business processes, market analysis and developing new campaigns.
You implement the sales strategy, optimize processes and manage commercial partnerships. In addition, you also participate in purchasing and sales.
A few of your tasks:
- You actively work on your network in the B2B market, with a focus on the customer and the market. Of course you can make use of our own VIP Room on the TT circuit in Assen.
- You identify new market developments and know how to translate these into new services or products.
- You are responsible for achieving the turnover targets with the associated margins.
In your role as commercial manager you are the link between the various departments and branches at the Gjaltema Group.
What we ask of you
A checklist so you can quickly see if we are a match:
- work in a customer-oriented way without losing sight of Gjaltema’s interests;
- find the balance between the wishes of the customer and the capabilities of our own organization;
- act and switch quickly;
- a HBO+ working and thinking level;
- strong leadership qualities;
- good communication skills;
- at least 5 years of experience in a managerial position;
- work experience with business development and sales plans;
- your driver’s license B;
- knowledge of ISO 9001;
- a good oral and written knowledge of the Dutch language;
- a good oral knowledge of the English language;
- no 9-to-5 mentality;
- knowledge of our industry.
- good collaboration and coaching leadership abilities.
- a networker;
- VCA certified;
- a team player;
- the face of the company.
The Gjaltema Feeling
We are the Gjaltema Group; a family business with more than 40 years of specialism in scaffolding, aerial work platforms, telehandlers, construction lifts and equipment rental.
With our strong package of services, consisting of assembly and disassembly, logistics, training, advice, quality assurance and engineering, we are a full-service supplier in construction, industry and events. We have three branches in the Netherlands, from where we offer nationwide coverage to our clients.
At Gjaltema you have more than 200 colleagues, so we have a lot of knowledge and expertise in-house. We work in smaller teams, so you get to know your colleagues well (as they do you).
The director’s door is always open.
We find it very important that you take pleasure and pride in your work.
There is a good working atmosphere and we throw great staff parties.
We aim for a lasting relationship with our staff.
What have we got to offer?
We offer you the chance to work in a down-to-earth and close-knit family business where you can grow and develop yourself as well as the company. In a challenging and varied position in which you work together with colleagues who are just as enthusiastic as you!
Your working hours can be arranged flexibly between 07:00 and 17:00 and working from home is negotiable. In addition, you get 25 vacation days and 7 ATV days on an annual basis based on a full-time employment. The possibility exists to purchase additional vacation days.
We first offer a fixed-term employment with the prospect of a permanent position.
You will of course receive a good salary, in line with the working experience and knowledge you bring.
We have excellent fringe benefits, including a very involved and active staff association.
Do you choose us?
Please contact Crista Linnenkoper at Personeelszaken@gjaltema.eu.
A short motivation will suffice, we will discuss your resume in a later stadium.